R&A has a full-time opening for a Software Developer. As part of our standard hiring process, complete our short survey.
R&A Risk Professionals is the Managing General Agent for our parent company PMMIC Insurance, based in Urbandale, Iowa. We provide all administrative, accounting, underwriting, sales and claim services for PMMIC. PMMIC’s primary line of business is pollution liability coverage for petroleum underground storage tanks.
Software Developer Responsibilities and Duties
Software Developer Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science, software engineering, or related field
- Minimum 1 year professional coding experience
- Understanding of programming concepts such as data structures, OOP and algorithm design
- Ability to follow desired coding standards
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to self-learn and find appropriate solutions in documentation or online resources
- Familiarity with .NET framework
- Experience running tests against created classes/functions
- Ability to work with a team and take specs from business process owners and/or a project manager
Software Developer Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with UI testing and designing unit tests
- UI Design
Software Developer Benefits
Health & dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, flexible/health spending account, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, paid sick leave, and life insurance
Thank you for your interest in applying for our Software Developer position. As part of our standard hiring process, complete our short survey.
If you believe you have what it takes, please e-mail your résumé to email@example.com.